• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

promise tx2 raid card installation problem Help!

Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
3,742
I have installed this card I see it in bios it initializes the hd but I cannot install drivers for it every time I point it to the files on my hardrive the winxp is installed on it says it cannot find the specified file even though I clicked on the file itself.

I don't have my windows hardrive on the raid card so you know I wanted to get the proper drivers installed then I was going to migrate over but I can't install the drivers! Help!
 
Back
Top