• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ProMedia GMX D-5.1

Xaero

n00b
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
37
Hey i was wondering if these things are any good and how close are they to the ULTRA line. I would behooking them up to my computer and probably not my xbox, but I might be getting a VGA adapter for my xbox so who knows. The reason i ask this is because Klipsch just brought down the price to $149.99 which is very hard to resist!

-Thanks
 
Bump, bump, bump,
thats the sound of the 15's
while they hitting in my trunk
 
I say don't get them and go for some logitechs or some high-quality 2.1's. I once had my eye on those but when you read around you'll see why I stopped.
 
Back
Top