Promedia 5.1 bass wont work

MetalSluggX

Limp Gawd
Hey all bought the promedia 5.1 installed it the speakers work, but when i turn the bass knob up only the speakers bass increase and not the subwoofer, it just sits there, any help?

first off..where did u get them from..second..make sure everything is plugged in OK..and if its still a prob..exchange it

oh yah..make sure the sub volume on the control module is turned up

I turn the knob on the bass and the speakers exhibit slightly more bass and thats it. I bought them on ebay from a guy that has like 4000+ positive feedback with no warranty. I am running them on a soundblaster audigy, with the audigy drivers installed but not the software itself, would that cause problems?

is it that bargin depot dude? cuz if it is..i got a set from him too..cept mine were perfect..u have 7 days from invoice to RMA them..i suggest u do so

well i would hate to do anything if they arent defective and im being stupid, any other ideas?

Use the creative speaker setup. you may have the driver set wrong.. IE digital or something. It will also tell you if your speakers are pluged into the correct jacks on the sound card. IE you may have one wire crossed and the low range is not going to the sub.

Back