• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Promedia 2.1

ycchan

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,407
I bought the promedia 2.1s about half a month ago and I find it annoying everytime when I switch the system ON I hear a pop from the speakers. Klipsch explains this to be normal. Is there a way to eliminate this noise? or do I have to stick with the shitty switch components they use.
 
Is yours a loud pop? Mine is no louder than just the sound of me pressing the button anyways.
 
I don't think that there is going to be anything you can do about this. There are a lot of PC speakers that do that (I know my dad's altec lansing make a HUGE pop noise)

It's just like a normal power up noise.
 
Yep, my brand new outa the box Klipschs do that to. Aint shit you can do about except remember to turn the volume all the way down.
 
Back
Top