• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ProMedia 2.1 for a console/TV?

Terpfen

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
6,079
I nabbed the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speaker set this Christmas. I can't wait to get it hooked up and blaring sound, but there's one question I have about this set. There's a miniplug port on the side of the right speaker, and the instructions talk about how it's possible to use the speakers to play music directly from an mp3 player.

Is there a cable that will let me use the 2.1s in conjunction with a PS2, Gamecube, or Xbox on a TV?
 
Great. Which type of cable is it, and where can I purchase it?
 
Code:
       RCA Female White     RCA Female Red
                \                        /
                 \                      /
                  \__________  /
                             |
                             |
                   1/8" Stereo minijack plug MALE
 
Back
Top