• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

projectors

greenbean

n00b
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
8
I would search but it's disable so I'm just gonna ask. I'm thinking about getting a projector for watching movies. Anyone know of some decent budget priced models?
 
What do you consider budget? The cheapest 720p projectors are $600+ even on sale.
 
True, it all depends on your definition of budget.

I still suggest getting a 720P projector. There are 2 schools there. DLP or LCD. DLP seems to be smoother, but many seem to see a rainbow effect on lower end units. LCD tends to have a more noticible grid array in the image. So its a toss up.

BTW I have a DLP at 114 inches
 
720p minimum.

The Panasonic PTL-U series are awesome LCD projectors and have no "screendoor" effect which is traditional with LCDs.

Traditionally
LCD's have better/richer colors
DLP's have better shadow detail and contrast.
 
Back
Top