- Joined
- Oct 19, 2004
- Messages
- 11,934
Panasonic PTL-500U is what I have...
It got better reviews that the Sanyo Z2 referred to above...
you can find either, both good projectors, on ebay for really cheap nowadays...I paid $1700 for mine new last May. Both have a newer counterpart that is better - Z3 and PTL700? or something like that. Both of the newer models are listed in the top 5 budget home theatre projectors on projector central( a really good non-biased and thorough review site )
top rated projectors
http://www.projectorcentral.com/home-theater-multimedia-projectors.htm
Sanyo vs. Panasonic
http://www.projectorcentral.com/sanyo_plv_z2_panasonic_pt_L500.htm
It got better reviews that the Sanyo Z2 referred to above...
you can find either, both good projectors, on ebay for really cheap nowadays...I paid $1700 for mine new last May. Both have a newer counterpart that is better - Z3 and PTL700? or something like that. Both of the newer models are listed in the top 5 budget home theatre projectors on projector central( a really good non-biased and thorough review site )
top rated projectors
http://www.projectorcentral.com/home-theater-multimedia-projectors.htm
Sanyo vs. Panasonic
http://www.projectorcentral.com/sanyo_plv_z2_panasonic_pt_L500.htm