• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Projector Recommendations

Stu55

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
1,679
We are finishing our basement right now and we are going to set up a home theater system, we were thinking of putting a projector down there for the amount of space we have down there. Anyone have any recommendations? Any to stay away from, I am a noob to projectors, what is in a good quality projector? And can you get projectors in HD? I am guessing no, but...
 
When I did my basement a year ago I put in the Sony Cineza HS-51. I'm very pleased with the picture quality for all types of media (HD TV, XBOX, PC, DVDs). I'm projecting on about a 100" Dalite screen @ 14.5' throw.

-TeedOff
 
I don't think they produce tons of heat, there is usually a fan in them too.
 
Back
Top