Projection alarm clock $18 shipped AC @ Target.com

hmm, i wonder if thing has a programmable controller onboard(?)

Imagine stripping it and programming it to display other info

would make for some interesting case mod ideas to say the least.

Thanks, I really needed to buy an alarm clock too!! The one I have is an LCD screen with a backlight, SO hard to see in the dark!

Ordered one, 10% off did not work....... but its only $2 off so who cares :)

For the people that are too lazy to roll over and look at the time when they wake up in the middle of the night.:D

siliconnerd said:
For the people that are too lazy to roll over and look at the time when they wake up in the middle of the night.:D
I'm afraid that during one of my insomnia bouts I would end up staring at the time on the ceiling all night. :p

now id you could hook it in to your computer display and and when the alarm goes off plays soe vid from you comp on it, that would rock

i'm guessing it is a lot like mine (i appear to have a cheaper version - no radio in it, but it syncs the time every once in a while) and mine just has a digital clock projection on the ceiling (i.e. it looks like a microwave display, but bigger and on the ceiling:p) so it is nice, but you can't do anything special with it.

i'd go for it. of course, kohls will probably have them again this year. i think i got it 2 years ago for christmas... might have just been 1... w/e.

and no, no connectivity on mine, either. too expensive for a $20 gadget...

Back