Project : Synthetica by AnG3L

Beautiful!

Thanks !!! :)

Awesome work :) I really like the end product. The only thing I might criticize is how the fiberglass piece meets and mounts to the base. It's not as elegant as the rest of the case. Overall, that is a very minor thing. Bravo!

I ve noticed that too but if you watch the worklog you will see that I tried to make that as perfect as I could but the design was like that I couldnt modified it further! Thanks!

super sick job once again man!

Thanks once more man!!! :)

What an amazing effort!

Indeed a lot of effort!!! Thanks bro!!! :)

Not much more I can say, simply beutifull brother, wil you be making it your main pc?

Thanks bro, Future Shlock is my main PC, Ghetto Art my HTPC and this one will be a secondary probs or it will replace the HTPC

great job sir..
congrats on wrapping up your build.

the comments about the PCI-I/O backpane and how the fibreglass meets the base occurred to me as well while checking out your final log entry.

i look forward to your next piece.

cheers.

great job sir..
congrats on wrapping up your build.

the comments about the PCI-I/O backpane and how the fibreglass meets the base occurred to me as well while checking out your final log entry.

i look forward to your next piece.

cheers.

Thanks bro!! The space where the reservoir is, was meant to be like that to have the light effect which was too ambient to capture in the shots.Behind that space there are leds, white and uv also in a shot of the tubing under the reservoir you will see it! The backpanel was cancelled at the last moment!

*takes deep breath*
Wow sir, just wow!!

Thanks buddy!! :)

Back