Project: Rogue (NZXT SFF)

Updates with the Rogue? Nah, nothing here. All my focus has been on planning new projects, and getting the forums up and running at losias.net. It's SFF specific, so anyone interested in this project should check it out!

I like the style for your next mod. Are you going for lasercut acrylic or watercut aluminium?

Wow, thanks for the compliment! '3' was always one of my favorite mods. Duality is to be watercut and anodized aluminum. However, the project is currently on hold due to the cost of machining the parts. There are certain parts on there I simply can't make myself, and others that I could, but probably aren't worth it from a time perspective.

With the above in mind, I've been working on a new project. I've got about 80% of the parts I need for OSIDIAS, and am ready to start it as soon as I wrap up a current project for a friend.

1.jpg

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1444241

The case will be formed from a carbon fiber exterior with an aluminum cage. It will also be utilizing the same system in a system design as the Rogue. The touchscreen on the front will handle all monitoring and system control of the main rig.

man that looks great, super job

Thanks mate!

holy crap dude, thats a case I would love to see! :)

Back