Project: Reanimate

ATIIsBetter

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
1,202
So.... This would be my first mod. I have taken a Dell XPS T450 case and started gutting it. I plan to cut a window into the side. I stripped all the sheet metal crap from the side panel, just seemed pointless to have there in the first place. All just basic stuff here. I'm up for any suggestions. I haven't taken any pics. The only decent one I can find that shows the case is this:
XPS%20T450.jpg


Now that I have decided to keep a worklog here, I will have more than enough pics for you guys. I'm up to any and all suggestions. What color? Window size? Anything.
 
is this going to be based on a theme or just doing a complete a makeover - shud luk cool - wt colours u planning on doing as well?
 
Mostly giving the case a makeover. I want to go with a red/black theme. It wont be a theme like CS or Doom 3 or something like that.
 
Back
Top