Project Origin Oficial E3 video

Defenetly going to pick it up. I really enjoyed the first game. I just hope this whole mech warfare they are introducing, doesnt suck. Are we playing as the same guy as in the orginal F.E.A.R? Sorry, its been a couple years since I played it and can't remember the guys name who we played as. Actually I really don't remember much about the game except the whole Alma story/orgins part. Maybe I should play it again...

The scripted scenes look great, but the graphics to me look a little.... Don't know how to explain it, "dry"? Does look like a buy though.

The scripted scenes look great, but the graphics to me look a little.... Don't know how to explain it, "dry"? Does look like a buy though.

Not enough brown shading and bloom. :)

I think actually it's because there are so many straight lines in the geometry. There are very few 'organic' objects, even the player models have very straight and unbroken lines, so it is all reminiscent of early 3D modeling I'd say.

Not enough brown shading and bloom. :)

I think actually it's because there are so many straight lines in the geometry. There are very few 'organic' objects, even the player models have very straight and unbroken lines, so it is all reminiscent of early 3D modeling I'd say.

well put, that's exactly what's going on with the graphics. I loved the first FEAR, so i'll be picking this one up. they definitely know how to put together a preview, makes me want to go back and play the original again.

Looks good to me. I never finished the original FEAR (at the time it was released it didn't run all that well on my machine), so I'll be looking forward to this. It looks about the same kind of gameplay with some graphical updates.

I really enjoyed the creeping horror of F.E.A.R. and its expansion, Extraction Point. It looks like Monolith takes it to a new level in P.O. :)

Looks really freaky and really awesome at the same time. Definitely getting this one :).

It's a revamp of the old Jupiter X engine so the graphics will at least look just as good. I know they have added HDR and other features (can't recall right now).
You are not the point man anymore...you play as Michael Beckett and the story picks up 30 minutes before the nuclear explosion at the end of F.E.A.R.

Why is this in the PC section if this is the x360 version, I don't want to see the stripped down version of the game, but im guessing since its E3, consoles are taking priority :( .

Back