Project Ophidian Custom Case: Lian Li P7

KikBox

Weaksauce
Selection of Gallery Pics for Ophidian
Because of the highly polished finish I had some difficulty taking pictures off the case. Even using a light box I still ended up with reflections and sun spots! It just a testiment to the finish on this project. The case has several coats of clear coat on it and has been buffed and polished with Turtle Wax.

Check out the Ophidian Work Logs at:
Kikboxes.com

Project Ophidian
IMG_2377crop.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

Thread crapping? I said that I personally dont like what you have put on it but you did a great job. What is the hole in the bottom for?? I think the red/black paint job it cool, I would like that on my case, but the snake and dude is what I personally dont like. No offense.

Dozoy said:
Thread crapping? I said that I personally dont like what you have put on it but you did a great job. What is the hole in the bottom for?? I think the red/black paint job it cool, I would like that on my case, but the snake and dude is what I personally dont like. No offense.

Thanks...I think. It's a good thing I didn't make the case for you.

If you have a question about why I put the window in why not read the work log?

How did the radgrillz turn out? Where do you screw the fan in? The inner or outer holes?

The radgrillz turned out very well. The fans are attached to the inside screw holes with machine screws and small nuts. I had to enlarge the inside holes slightly but it works well. Once the fans were attached to the grills I just inserted the whole unit and attached it using the same machine screws in the outside holes.

You wouldnt really have to use the outside holes too would you?

Dozoy said:
You wouldnt really have to use the outside holes too would you?

No, you would not have to use them if you did not want to. I put screws in them just becuase I thought they looked goofy with nothing in them.

Thanks for the props on the art work, that our specialty. :D

When you painted the PC-7, what prep work did you do to the anodized aluminum?

I absolutely love the red paintjob. I also really love the window on the bottom, It's very creative and I bet it looks wicked lit up. Kinda like a street racer. :p

Those wheels are bitch'n. U can like tow that thing behind your bike. lol

Back