Project:MothersDay::::::

aggpirate

Limp Gawd
Well my mom being a OU graduate and fan, I decided to make her a OU case for Mothers day. So far what I have done Is sand the case, prime it, Sand it, the put the base coat of paint.
I am starting with this cheap $25 case
To Do:
Cut Window
Paint OU Decals
cut window

Case badge, Lights etc

Well i will have to cut these out :D

This looks preaty slick eh?

So for so good :D

Will cut window tomrow and add decals

nice man, that would be a badass present for mother's day.........one question tho, that paint job looks red, isnt OU marrone???

crimson and cream or red, or red and white. The glare makes it look red but it is crimson
Oklohoma University And I m thinking I will paint the years they won the orange/ rose bowl on top in gold leaf paint.

I would love to something like this for my Mom but she just wants a computer that works :rolleyes: .

aggpirate said:
crimson and cream or red, or red and white. The glare makes it look red but it is crimson
Oklohoma University And I m thinking I will paint the years they won the orange/ rose bowl on top in gold leaf paint.
oh i see...g'luck on the present and keep the good work up ;)

heh, i thought you ment you were theming the case off that movie "mothers day"

Wow, you'd better hurry it up, because Mother's Day is this Sunday. :p

Neat idea, I'm sure she'll appreciate it. I wish my mom would join the 21st century, her last major "upgrade" was moving from a manual typewriter to an electric one, and that's been literally decades. :(

Back