Project Log: 3D HTPC

DarthBeavis

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
3,403
Well, another project underway. This one is being built to showcase Nvidia's 3d Stereo technology. The design (as planned thus far) will be a modular wall-mounted unit. Rokk from Danger Den and I are currently working on teh design of the case itself.

Features will include an embedded 120 hz monitor (for 3d), touchscreen LCD, gaming worthy pc, Xbox 360, and HDMI switcher.

Sponsor list thus far:

-Nvidia
-Danger Den
-Crucial
-Koolance
-Feser
-Bitspower (using parts from prior projects)
-Smooth Creations

I am currently testing the proc we will probably use:


I am using the Globe guts as a test bench:



Notice the Bei Fei blocks on the mobo!
 
At least there's enough green in the setup so far! :D

Good luck~
 
no, not likely. I will use Green for the Nvidia logo and maybe some accents. I do not want this too flashy as it will be on the wall in living room some day ;)
 
Ah, good point :D

Well, go ahead. Give us more pics of your progress ;)
 
Back
Top