• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Project: Liquidmod 10th Feb

It's his thread though :p.

Rev, you need a fairly good portfolio if you want to get a sponsorship. I'm sure Lian-li will hook you up if you can show them a bunch of your work.
 
Unfortunately, that was my first mod. Does anyone know the proper procedure to request for sponsor? Meaning, what do they look for in the portfolio.

Ya, I know it's an old mod, that why I'm working on a new one. I was looking into either an Lian Li or a Cooler Master 840 case.
 
Since this thread got zombified.. does anyone know where I can order online a piece of plexi with an image I want like he did for Final Fantasy 7? The website he got it from doesn't work anymore :D
 
Back
Top