PROJECT ISOLATION (modded Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Maker)

alexciobanu

Limp Gawd

64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

Been a while since I've been active on the forums :)

I've been super busy with a new job, move to a different city and pretty much a whole new life!

Glad to say that I'm back and with a very exciting project!

As the banner suggests it will be based on the Dead Space games and it's my entry for this year's Cooler Master Case Mod World Series as well as the ANZ Edition of the "World Series".

I am going all out with for this project and trying some modding techniques I haven't done before so stay tuned and enjoy the build log! I'm gonna give a little hint and say that this will NOT be a clean build :)

I would like to say a huge thanks to Cooler Master Australia for giving me this opportunity as well as ASUS Australia, Kingston HyperX, Avexir, Bitspower, Primochill, CableMod, PLE Computers and a new addition from a friend of mine, Kristian from MercoMods!

SPECS

Case - Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Maker
Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme Assembly
CPU - Intel i7 6700K
Memory - 4 x 4GB Avexir ROG Certified Red Tesla 2400Mhz DDR4
GPU - 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 980
SSD - 2 x Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB SSDs
PSU - Cooler Master V1000

Cables - CableMod Fully Custom Individually Sleeved Cables + MercoMods Custom Braided Extensions
LEDs - CableMod Magnetic RGB LED Strip

Radiators - Bitspower Leviathan Slim 240 Radiator, Bitspower Leviathan Xtreme 360 Radiator
Fans - CoolerMaster JetFlo 120mm Red and White LED fans
Pump - Laing D5 with Black Bitspower MOD Package - Pump Top + Casing
Reservoir - Bitspower D5 Top Upgrade Kit 150 with Cascade Tube Effect
Fittings - PrimoChill Revolver SX Matte Black + Various Bitspower Carbon Black angle fittings and extensions
Tubing - PrimoChill Copper Tubing
CPU Block - Bitspower Summit EF
GPU Block - 2 x Bitspower VG-NGTX980ADIIS

For now I'll start with the packages received from Cooler Master

A mysterious box (though the thread title might hint at what's inside)

0b7m50G.jpg

JetFlo fans and a V1000 power supply

vMK3QFQ.jpg

Stay tuned for more guys!

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

Here's a look at the glorious CoolerMaster Master Case 5 Maker! A good improvement from the 5 Pro :)

WM8b80X.jpg

UIJb8rN.jpg

klP74pk.jpg

New integrated fan controller and LED controller with one red LED bar included.

X3V4t6r.jpg

The front section is easily removable with clips at the bottom and magnets at the top, revealing the front intake mesh and 5.25" bays. The front panel is also padded with sound dampening material.

NfSpiZE.jpg

GeFDA6M.jpg

Sound dampening cover for the top as well with air still being able to be exhausted through the back or front sections of the top panel.

MY0oAaS.jpg

CkWrQfv.jpg

24XXhBW.jpg

2v9eryS.jpg

lHaxIWl.jpg

6Y8TrDO.jpg

BqTlcpV.jpg

fEk2KQ4.jpg

pT8cW1x.jpg

The top sound dampening cover can be removed, with clips towards the front and magnets in the back.

RFjTwfj.jpg

The top slide on cover now has integrated magnets as well, towards the front for a better grip.

ga9QLhb.jpg

GQlyQUt.jpg

mNn5kCf.jpg

0b589Cw.jpg

DnDTgAt.jpg

vfHj13B.jpg

iyOXB9D.jpg

oSSSO4W.jpg

uLZJyrR.jpg

The included magnet LED bar. This one is red and not sure if case will come included with different colours.

1ooyoik.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more guys!

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm prepping the case for painting but doing some mods first :)

Ignore the smaller scratches, I was just trying something. The paint will cover all that and might even stick better now :p

The large scratch looking cuts were done with the dremel! The melted plastic is exactly the effect I wanted. Once it's all painted you will see :D

MUL94ia.jpg

gr2xIwh.jpg

Hmwnd14.jpg

Fr1r8pt.jpg

y4KGGVL.jpg

8wGFFsM.jpg

gClALGO.jpg

9Kbi39k.jpg

fNskWu3.jpg

UdGnFfB.jpg

Let me know what you guys think so far and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

I have another update for you!

This time showcasing the Cooler Master V1000 power supply as well as the JetFlo fans!

The fans are red and white LED, I got more than I needed as I'm not sure how I'm gonna combine the colours in the build.

Also, the banner has been update with PLE Computers joining as a sponsor! PLE Computers is one of the best online computer store in Australia with lots of variety for water cooling on top of all the normal components. They even stock Linus' special edition Noctua fans as well as the LTT hoodies. If you're an aussie, check them out if you haven't already :D PLE Computers Australia - Perth and Melbourne - Delivery Australia Wide

oxpAsO0.jpg

eBIYY8S.jpg

pxMlQ8w.jpg

Ulop8s7.jpg

zkEB4ns.jpg

ZxxNuox.jpg

Some pretty powerful fans but they also come with voltage reducers for lower RPM and noise :D

Nk0dENM.jpg

eL2ZgQw.jpg

K61FWDp.jpg

As we as proprietary screws for the anti-vibration soft corners on the fans which are removable.

sOQiBz3.jpg

With these fans the LEDs are in the middle with the light shining towards the edges creating a nice effect.

33PJ4d5.jpg

7BRAQN5.jpg

HZtX4mP.jpg

All black and sleeved cable

DXEUFwW.jpg

THVUKlM.jpg

GILHlus.jpg

wWTqfRF.jpg

xhMuGhU.jpg

vWv1oZf.jpg

ORAFMvr.jpg

6aSKme4.jpg

xVKSydd.jpg

JAxuqx1.jpg

bmI0l3x.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

I've got an exciting update for you today :D

Since this is a Dead Space theme I'm looking at a different painting technique for the entire case!

So I'm testing out this rust paint to see if it's the effect I'd like to go for in this build as well as learning how to apply it. Luckily I have quite a few spare case panels laying around.

The idea with this is that it can be applied to anything, even plastic and rust that too. It's a metal based paint which you apply with a brush and leave it to dry for about 1 hour. Once dry you apply the oxidising patina which is a form of activator that speeds up the rusting process. Leave it for a few good hours and you should have a nice, real rust effect.

So tonight I've applied it to a spare case panel. I did a few different areas where I applied it on straight as well as in a random pattern to see if it gives a different effect or if it even matters how you apply it. I've then applied the activator and leaving it overnight. I've also applied the activator to a part of the panel with no metal base paint as technically this should rust metal by itself too, however it might not go through the powder coating on the panel.

This is the stuff and how it looks after about 30 min since the activator was applied. I'll show you guys the effect tomorrow once it fully dries.

RuBmV9B.jpg

nkWxJBl.jpg

xPyF4Zu.jpg

0BT1TOj.jpg

18DFdgA.jpg

Kn36AYK.jpg

This is the rust base applied.

wHYPzYD.jpg

SNHbDvS.jpg

This is once dried.

xy1Jvp9.jpg

vSnU9XT.jpg

And this is the Oxidising Patina applied.

OqDDO0Y.jpg

a2tZr6X.jpg

KD5OKtO.jpg

Applied some more as the more you have on and the longer it stays wet for, the more intense the effect will be.

f1oIzbZ.jpg

You can already see it starting to rust here.

SYVGAJA.jpg

5dbU4t8.jpg

2kqZ8zX.jpg

This is after about 30 mins with the activator applied.

J2cXqb1.jpg

ocsJkL3.jpg

RlZuX8t.jpg

BAmIqlO.jpg

We'll see the full effect tomorrow once it dries.

Hope you guys have enjoyed this update! I'm definitely really excited for this entire project!

Thanks for checking it out.

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

So here is the effect after about 24 hours once fully dried!

I gotta say I wasn't expecting this but it's the perfect effect I wanted for this build :D

It seems like applying in a straight even motion looks a bit better than the random pattern I did in the corner of the panel. Also the oxidising patina by itself didn't do much to the poweder-coating. I wonder how it would affect bare metal :)

Anyways, here are the result. Next up will be applying it to the case!

zSQS5sC.jpg

dmeal70.jpg

vXb09he.jpg

Qup3MYA.jpg

thOToa7.jpg

Z0ykhkc.jpg

2hy8Rss.jpg

dUmXEut.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
64MqulY.jpg

Okay, here we go :D

Rust application applied to first parts of the case! I firstly scuffed everything with red scotch brite from MNPCTECH and on all plastic parts a clear plastic primer was applied.

I applied a much thicker coat than before and even let it run in some parts to get a better effect :)

c5gpl3N.jpg

iBE9ROp.jpg

WQCGKzk.jpg

5oV7CAe.jpg

AkshX8J.jpg

lZjgGQh.jpg

02fm91Q.jpg

r83BCkB.jpg

ouO0ZeH.jpg

P6TMwKG.jpg

Thanks for checking it out, stay tuned for the results :D

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

Here are the results! Overall really happy with the way it's turning out.

I added some more patches of the rust paint in some areas I felt it didn't cover the panels too well.

uHPjviw.jpg

B3KE2FV.jpg

3K4xyk3.jpg

ie5UJDc.jpg

IjubWZj.jpg

eJBBmJC.jpg

nTRPJan.jpg

Here I started to add more rust paint.

yUD6jnM.jpg

fALq8kf.jpg

OtPsWwp.jpg

VTvFgLc.jpg

HaBXEuB.jpg

jD9gj7A.jpg

FKxxXfT.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of the results.

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
lookin good! how does that "rust" hold up? is it like other fake finishes that can rub off, ie does it need a cleat/matte coat to protect it?

lookin good! how does that "rust" hold up? is it like other fake finishes that can rub off, ie does it need a cleat/matte coat to protect it?

Cheers!

It hold up pretty good, acts just like any paint would. Since it's real rust however, it does leave a mark on your finder when you touch it as any rusted object would. In the end I will give it a satin clear coat for protection :)

64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

Before I do any more rusting effects on the rest of the case I needed to do some pass-through holes for fittings as well as add some acrylic cover panels.

What I'm doing with the pass-through fittings going over the top of the case is trying to mimic the back of the Dead Space character with the tube and making this part of the loop.

9Byrfx4.jpg

ElpEjIU.jpg

00cjzdD.jpg

HVO92ge.jpg

7vOBXyz.jpg

N4ctTaN.jpg

EsrD0Xh.jpg

ywU5OEF.jpg

8vm7pE2.jpg

VjYGrJZ.jpg

lWdYtnk.jpg

w6ahJn5.jpg

QizEH0a.jpg

SAmXqGC.jpg

AwNEJF0.jpg

JUSQqiN.jpg

qRkKlKj.jpg

GMb0AQY.jpg

nYgbJLK.jpg

jFrtmcg.jpg

I'm also tapping some holes on the back panel as this will mimic one of the arms of the character. You can see what I mean from the banner image.

c2KD9WO.jpg

Just to screw down acrylic panels that I will add.

VXaS8nQ.jpg

I've also added some effect to the acrylic panels just with the Dremel disk

NR5y1TJ.jpg

yr4sGe6.jpg

y7SgAAv.jpg

ufQpkzB.jpg

EDbKJL8.jpg

I'll be rusting everything now.

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
Pretty gnarly mod you have going there, can't wait to see how it turns out. Keep up the good work!

64MqulY.jpg

While the rest of the case is being rusted. The Bitspower watercooling hardware has arrived :D

This is together with hardware for my AZUL Bitfenix Aegis build as well :)

xFQpnte.jpg

wUpFxO5.jpg

LDy74ug.jpg

gEKvlfL.jpg

nR7zue5.jpg

Q6Ak2cB.jpg

AqtEj7V.jpg

e1qvS3j.jpg

ZYWqE0C.jpg

qCb5FAY.jpg

b8ieGfn.jpg

64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

Here are most of the panels from the case rusted, clear coated and I also added some effects with some white paint smudges that I think turned out pretty nice and bringing the whole theme together for this build!

As you can see, compared to previous updates, it seems like the clear coat really darkened up the rust look however I think it looks even better this way and more in line with the Dead Space theme.

I'll be putting it all together very shortly but I wanted to give you guys a close up on all the parts!

DCKseqm.jpg

KfLyF2k.jpg

jkBtDLi.jpg

LvYutjH.jpg

jjzkUd4.jpg

7bsCqw6.jpg

cbl8uUt.jpg

6hP8VQ3.jpg

IfxP5aw.jpg

Mjnd1io.jpg

PQtLy1H.jpg

Cmgfllv.jpg

zHmERnl.jpg

hgmnVoF.jpg

w3HUyDv.jpg

APJJLjT.jpg

aH1WVgH.jpg

paNLqj0.jpg

oRnC2Bl.jpg

pLHIscA.jpg

0s9iUt1.jpg

88sGIlW.jpg

3HzIOAM.jpg

6xOhe94.jpg

djSLxbq.jpg

54Kfu9a.jpg

C2QyQz8.jpg

SELMsIK.jpg

wbHd2QZ.jpg

Let me know what you guys think and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Reactions: Derf
like this
64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

Here's the case all reassembled and looking as awesome as ever! I'm really happy with the result and it goes perfectly with the theme.

Still some effects to add over the rusted paint for a more Dead Space look and some things to build around the top and front panels.

Let me know what you guys think.

aMmFq73.jpg

Nu1AwyW.jpg

cnfLinN.jpg

BraMuHS.jpg

aSEQJQu.jpg

TOpr6cQ.jpg

qksw7ll.jpg

qL6Hde0.jpg

xD7iqUt.jpg

P7lCMcE.jpg

pkWD8NI.jpg

C5R7meH.jpg

hYIYNhr.jpg

FsPqT4P.jpg

XGXr12J.jpg

bAH8obx.jpg

aRf64bT.jpg

f9rDMjd.jpg

ckibF6P.jpg

wezOiqj.jpg

cp4B2Xx.jpg

sF1d74m.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Looks pretty flippin' sweet!

Did that fan controller come with the case?

64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates on this build. I've been quite sick over the last week and haven't had a chance to post more updates.

The race is now on to finish this build by the 12th of June. That's Sunday this week as that's when the Cooler Master CaseMod World Series ends.

Here is the work I've done for the top and front panel.

If you haven't guessed it by now the front panel will have Isaac Clarke's helmet from the original Dead Space game mounted to it. It should look pretty nice if done right!

Let's have a look at the progress!

First up the helmet pieces. Started of with a piece of 2mm black acrylic. Measured and drew out the shape by hand.

08fbnG6.jpg

If you can't see it yet, you will be the end of this update.

c43lkeU.jpg

Next up were pieces for the top panel to work around the tube. Just designed a random pattern from scratch that I thought would look good and everything was cut by hand with my Dremel Moto-Saw.

dkpOIio.jpg

Helmet pieces all cut too

XP5Hmmw.jpg

I went ahead and bent the acrylic pieces to shape and mounted with other straight pieces to form the overall helmet design.

The way I bent them was with a sheet of thin aluminium that was used to measure the shape of the front panel and then taped up to hold that particular shape. Once done, the acrylic pieces for the helmet were placed in the middle individually and heated up until they took the shape of the aluminium sheet. Unfortunately I was too into it at the time and forgot to take pics.

LLPo5w7.jpg

shJjXjD.jpg

okspL4x.jpg

w4oeaSI.jpg

You can see it coming together.

dMZvlZO.jpg

More work on the top panel. Mounting the pieces together.

AZJpjyt.jpg

FY2bf4h.jpg

And here they are both on the case.

iUObPwf.jpg

More pics from the next day.

Pa0svSi.jpg

Fe0jQD4.jpg

And lets not forget the finishing touches on the helmet

SUX4iAn.jpg

h2DJmrm.jpg

GkUIoY3.jpg

Let me know what you guys think! These will also be rusted which you will see once done.

Sorry if the quality of these images wasn't too good. They were all from my phone.

Cheers,

Alex

Look kinda neat. I'll be interested to see what it looks like when it's done.

More generally, I'm curious what happens to these things once you're done with them. I gather they're showpieces for conventions of some sort, but what do you do with them after the event? Do you have a customer in mind that you sell them to when you start one?

Look kinda neat. I'll be interested to see what it looks like when it's done.

More generally, I'm curious what happens to these things once you're done with them. I gather they're showpieces for conventions of some sort, but what do you do with them after the event? Do you have a customer in mind that you sell them to when you start one?

Thanks mate! Once done I use the builds a bit and they get taken to events around the country. This one will be at PAX AU with Cooler Master and a few events and LAN parties before that. Once done, I usually take them apart if I no longer need it up and most parts get re-purposed or sold depending on what it is. I've never sold an entire modded build generally because I re-use most of the part, especially the watercooling and because not many people interested to spend a lot of money to purchase something like this in AU.

There's not much money in modding in Australia. I just have a passion for it and will continue to do it for as much as I can.

Hope this helps answer your question :)

64MqulY.jpg

Bit more progress! Starting to get hardware in the case!

Also yesterday I forgot to mention that the full specs have been updated in the first post!

Here they are:

Case - Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Maker
Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme Assembly
CPU - Intel i7 6700K
Memory - 4 x 4GB Avexir ROG Certified Red Tesla 2400Mhz DDR4
GPU - 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 980
SSD - 2 x Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB SSDs
PSU - Cooler Master V1000

Cables - CableMod Fully Custom Individually Sleeved Cables + MercoMods Custom Braided Extensions
LEDs - CableMod Magnetic RGB LED Strip

Radiators - Bitspower Leviathan Slim 240 Radiator, Bitspower Leviathan Xtreme 360 Radiator
Fans - CoolerMaster JetFlo 120mm Red and White LED fans
Pump - Laing D5 with Black Bitspower MOD Package - Pump Top + Casing
Reservoir - Bitspower D5 Top Upgrade Kit 150 with Cascade Tube Effect
Fittings - PrimoChill Revolver SX Matte Black + Various Bitspower Carbon Black angle fittings and extensions
Tubing - PrimoChill Copper Tubing
CPU Block - Bitspower Summit EF
GPU Block - 2 x Bitspower VG-NGTX980ADIIS

rvDqgZy.jpg

2c0RmH8.jpg

sYtsMJB.jpg

R7C2Dhc.jpg

KiToitZ.jpg

D6tkqpW.jpg

2wu7dEH.jpg

DKpPufW.jpg

8tXQGq5.jpg

6Hby6BH.jpg

67W697a.jpg

bzsSIU4.jpg

rKM3byt.jpg

jorQXNU.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys!

Here's the helmet nearly finished! Just some more minor details that will be added.

qUxdRId.jpg

duU3M4Z.jpg

cRliRzF.jpg

bmkuyC9.jpg

Wf9r9ym.jpg

q7R6XSE.jpg

The light is only as an example from my phone, it will be better once on the build.

Zui4fkj.jpg

TPSahA1.jpg

R0CQe5U.jpg

Also a quick rusty PSU mod. I didn't want to ruin the PSU so I used vinyl and rusted that. Then simply applied to the sides of the PSU and came out pretty well.

bH2eE7a.jpg

O062uRf.jpg

ZJMo3nU.jpg

ukIv1V1.jpg

ZNI5mTL.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers,

Alex

Reactions: Derf
like this
64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

A quick showcase of the glorious ASUS Maximus VIII EXTREME ASSEMBLY motherboard!

NN2ScWn.jpg

1VuWzPg.jpg

3AH6lVZ.jpg

9nf2t5w.jpg

w9Sju96.jpg

UfwHn0v.jpg

crDReiX.jpg

Y9yaftI.jpg

jBVyn9t.jpg

uE7zV9y.jpg

VNptOHc.jpg

SD1Omob.jpg

ZmSDPQ7.jpg

VI6HuqE.jpg

Thanks for checking it out! On the final stretch!

Cheers,

Alex

64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

Getting closer to finishing the build!

Received the cables from CableMod and also did a special paint job on the reservoirs which wasn't really hard to do!

yb6pmIQ.jpg

BRSMjXP.jpg

qglkjwB.jpg

7aOyZqk.jpg

9Jc7jEa.jpg

oHyVPYm.jpg

n2VQRQA.jpg

hOvBMTy.jpg

VztGt3v.jpg

XFI7LYA.jpg

ntab1RV.jpg

Here's the reservoir!

UlbVp24.jpg

t6Ted2m.jpg

And more components going in the case, starting to take shape!

oJABMCS.jpg

KN1YtyX.jpg

0ximwyo.jpg

DpImvxP.jpg

q4sbEyb.jpg

XEi39tI.jpg

Cable management! The reason they are like that so far is that there will be some different extensions for the 24pin and GPU cables which will hopefully arrive in time from Merco Mods. As the build needs to be ready by Sunday, not sure if they will be here in time unfortunately.

NohC5kU.jpg

You can also see a sneak peak at the finished top panel here.

Let me know what you guys think! Not too long now, will have to rush through a few things for the build log in order to upload everything by Sunday.

Stay tuned for more.

Cheers,

Alex

64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

Here are the final pieces going in the build!

Awesome new Primochill SX Revolver fittings! I'm loving the new finish Primochill now offer on their fittings, these are the matte black ones and will go nicely with the build.

rVy6vbl.jpg

grhYJd4.jpg

gAmAi6a.jpg

o30fG27.jpg

yty1RLz.jpg

RKJLo7h.jpg

2fMizeq.jpg

3tzXd8h.jpg

Also some incredible looking waterblocks from Bitspower! These have been installed on the ASUS STRIX GTX 980. Two of them going in the build.

dPsz5Ze.jpg

QOVgYXv.jpg

xJM95H1.jpg

k9XQvU4.jpg

wIvWANq.jpg

Finally some very sexy looking memory, the AVEXIR Raiden Series Red Tesla ROG Certified memory!

MkUSwWF.jpg

scF5L3N.jpg

dOA4IP6.jpg

34U7L5C.jpg

M6BcvMw.jpg

kkrjb5p.jpg

OTuGsyo.jpg

l66vD6J.jpg

Dbf6hD4.jpg

JM6ZnIw.jpg

Looking very nice in the system with a sneak peak at the copper tubing!

IhNB19T.jpg

H32moXo.jpg

Final pics coming up!

Cheers,

Alex

64MqulY.jpg

Okay, here we go! Final pics!

I apologise from the start however there are a lot of pics, just wanted to make sure I cover everything!

ZDQo674.jpg

tsa8HNB.jpg

euAduoM.jpg

T6zZthu.jpg

zsPrNz8.jpg

31YhRwq.jpg

FnsneAF.jpg

MOy94YQ.jpg

nGkT9VE.jpg

gmVU2Tl.jpg

v673pt2.jpg

TSv97o1.jpg

74qaIT6.jpg

F0nORHM.jpg

4PiiPSC.jpg

J8F8u1X.jpg

w75HYt4.jpg

ACBaE2N.jpg

DazDGNT.jpg

Ls645uA.jpg

YlexfIf.jpg

jOdm87J.jpg

3ejLCWz.jpg

trpDhaW.jpg

3KvReu0.jpg

yWSHeAS.jpg

j13WY94.jpg

J4eYoPw.jpg

xnALkDP.jpg

tVC8gLt.jpg

x1p2blc.jpg

UUqtOmP.jpg

7XtmT3Z.jpg

u5rYcET.jpg

jLiYyAP.jpg

zIWvskL.jpg

giP0FKI.jpg

6aM8yic.jpg

TMWJhaD.jpg

nwjeChW.jpg

FGX44PT.jpg

84mlOTq.jpg

konEyrQ.jpg

8KlZgP0.jpg

9FxBUBr.jpg

oJ9iIgw.jpg

TGZ3nJV.jpg

1mjuWCP.jpg

p4aA9HA.jpg

C9H5cv3.jpg

l9mxePe.jpg

SCOgGAR.jpg

smXmRll.jpg

guxJFSU.jpg

vJpo7EF.jpg

Nkn9mVS.jpg

ihCJuJh.jpg

qPx2ddS.jpg

6qdcEvE.jpg

oI2eQRd.jpg

Thanks a lot for checking it out guys and hope you enjoyed this build log! There are still things I would like to add to the build and they will be however for the time being the build is finished!

I should have a showcase video up for it in the next couple of days as well!

Cheers,

Alex

Fantastic! At first I was wondering how rust finish was going to turn out since part of my OCD felt like cringing when I saw it (tetanus shot flashbacks) but it definitely adds character and looks phenomenal! I'm totally a big fan of all the carnage and perceived violence on the exterior as well. That interior is really clean and well done as well with the copper piping, blood and lighting. Overall, it all meshes really well together and looks awesome. Great job!

Fantastic! At first I was wondering how rust finish was going to turn out since part of my OCD felt like cringing when I saw it (tetanus shot flashbacks) but it definitely adds character and looks phenomenal! I'm totally a big fan of all the carnage and perceived violence on the exterior as well. That interior is really clean and well done as well with the copper piping, blood and lighting. Overall, it all meshes really well together and looks awesome. Great job!

Thanks a lot! Much appreciate the kind words, I'm glad people are able to see my vision with this build in the end :D

64MqulY.jpg

Hi guys,

I have a few more pics to share. The cables from Merco Mods arrived a few days after the build was due for submission into the Cooler Maste CaseMod World Series competition unfortunately. I've put them in now and I gotta say they look amazing and the colours work well with the theme.

Let me know what you guys think!

Also VOTING for the competition is now live, check it out HERE.

If you've enjoyed this build log and like how the build turned out please leave a vote. It only takes a few seconds to vote using Facebook at the link above. While you are there check out all the other builds as well.

If I'm killing anyone's internet or mobile data with all these pics, I apologise but I always try to have a nice quality build log.

Z8UZjRi.jpg

5YkpvEn.jpg

RyWEhOF.jpg

1y8gdzQ.jpg

VaYBJH5.jpg

h8SaTKu.jpg

ZeBraYJ.jpg

Q5WKExd.jpg

9jO9fRv.jpg

d1xyQ2K.jpg

Jx7a0Dv.jpg

3HNe2QU.jpg

zOwwZkD.jpg

g3SPfRe.jpg

Again, thanks a lot for checking out my build! I should have a video coming up in the next few days. I just need to edit it.

Leave a vote HERE.

Cheers,

Alex

Back