• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Project: I need a name

Sleeved the back USB cables. I painted the whie plastic part black. Looks much better.
sn850963.jpg


Again, I left them visible instead of hiding under the sound card.
sn850964.jpg


Final shot.
sn850967.jpg


sn850970.jpg
 
Is that a scratch on the side of the case I'm seeing? :eek:
 
Where? The one on the lower part of the front bezel? Unfortunenately yes :( There are a tiny chip in the middle part of the bezel too. Nothing to worry about though, I could touch up the paint without much problems.
 
Back
Top