Project: [H]ardcase

So you are going to do all red grills, right? just makin sure cus ur first picture has grey/silver grills :eek:
/me wishes i got the black tsunami and modded some sort of red LEDs to the front...
 
malingjc said:
You can get 4" red CCs and put them pretty much anywhere.

yeah, but then I'd have to hide the inverter somewhere. The less the better. It's already going to be cramped, and I want a very clean and minimalist interior to this case.

elite.mafia said:
So you are going to do all red grills, right? just makin sure cus ur first picture has grey/silver grills :eek:
/me wishes i got the black tsunami and modded some sort of red LEDs to the front...

Still haven't decided yet :D It's either red honeycomb, or silver honeycomb. I've really become attached to the honeycomb.
 
red honeycomb, the red looks GREAT. the silver looks bland. it doesnt scream [H] like the red does, at all.
 
Back
Top