Ncase M1 Silver
5930k - Already have
Asrock X99e Mobo - received
Corsair lpx 32gb Ram - Received
Corsair sf600 power supply
Custom Sleeved cable from CABLEMOD - Ordered
Evga 1080 Founders Edition - Ordered
Samsung Evo 512gb - Have
Noctua Nh C14S - Have (waiting on response from Noctual on ILM narrow Brackets)
Gtx 1080 Custom Backplate from Coldzero - Ordered
Cryorig 140 slim and regular fan for cpu cooler - Have

I will be posting pics once I start getting more

Parts started Arriving: Noctua cooler, ram,mobo, and power supply.

X99e, 5930k, and 32gb Corsair Lpx Ram Installed (just got in contact with noctua, they'll be sending me the narrow ilm Brackets) If your in need for them contact them at [email protected]

Here is design for 24 pin and 8 pin for the psu sleeving I'm having done by CableMods - cost more then the actual psu itself but I have heard the sf600 is very tricky so i'm not messing around with it. Also ordered a backplate from Coldzero - can't wait to get that. Here are some renders

Here are the stickers I ordered for fans, not sure which ones I'm going to go let me know what you think? I actually ordered from zazzle, and then went to Avery and just customized it myself. I will tell you, avery has a lot of options and ten times easier to use, as you can tell its not very expensive I hope the quality is good.

up close

Working on the fan clips since noctua ones don't work with the fans I bought. I'll be using the nh-c14s with cryorig slim fan on top and 25mm on bottom. Bought some aluminum wire at store and bent it to fit fans.

Keyboard and mouse painted silver, couldn't find any flat silver so may go light gray at some point. Looks good

Finally got the m1. Started installing some stuff. Think I stripped one of the screws in the back that holds psu bracket ;(. May have to disassemble and thread for m4 for those 2 screws.

Hopefully get gpu in Tuesday just waiting on Samsung 950 pro m2 to install (my only harddrive ill be running in this case). Got a good deal on a 512gb until they release the 1tb version. I can't stop looking at this case the build quality is just amazing.

Yes I have but that's more then I want to spend. Not sure what samsungs new 1tb will cost but honestly all I need is 512 for os and few games. Don't download games or videos on gaming pc

Back