• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Project GigaPixel

Evilot

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
161
Very Cool Monitor Setup, I wish I could aford it!
Here it is:
okalenta1142262583i8856full1tt.jpg

okalenta1142262909i91252ip.jpg

okalenta1142263006i97547cs.jpg

okalenta1142263035i1418full8nu.jpg

okalenta1142263051i8070full7ms.jpg

okalenta1142263244i8795full7zn.jpg



Here is the website for it:
http://infovis.cs.vt.edu/gigapixel/
 
saltiness said:
I'm waiting for the single curved panel to come out.

I don't think it will be that big, and if it is it will be extremely expensive and probably a custom order... but this is pretty cool. I wonder whan the resolution on that screen is... :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top