• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Project: Get off my butt and do it.

1337m0dd3r

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jun 26, 2002
Messages
1,553
Ok, so this is my first real project in a while... this time I'm actually going to be taking the step and trying my hand at watercooling. All I have ordered so far for this mod is the Lian Li PC - 7b Plus, the black one.
All I have so far for pictures in some concept stuff I've come up with.. this is going to a pretty drawn out project... seeing as how I'm just going to be buying stuff as I can get the money for it.

Well I guess I'll just show you guys what I'm planning to put in this... its pretty budgeted.. so price wise everything is going into the w/cing

List of stuff for the mod:

Lian Li Pc-7b Plus - Bought
Machined air intake plate 120mm
Modders Mesh
U Channel Trim Molding
Grommets
Swiftech STORM 1/2" Water-block
Danger Den Maze4 GPU Water Block - 1/2"
ThermoChill HE120.2
DD12V-D5 Pump
2- 120mm Fans, Not sure which ones yet.. still searching
Tubing and fittings,and the rest of the little stuff.
---
Well here are some concept pics of a few window ideas... still not sure which window I should stick with... this is still very much in planning phase and purchase phase.

98725.jpg

My intial idea
98726.jpg

Second thoughts I did a window to this on a case a long time ago.. liked it then.
98727.jpg

I think this ones just plain... plain... T-T
98728.jpg

This is going to be my cut for the top of the case where the rad goes.. No screws are going to be visisble on the actual top of the case...

Well tell me what you think so far....ideas, critisims, whatever... Thanks for looking...
 
Hey if you are taking the time to come up with ideas before you do that work that is never a bad thing. I like the design on the tip for the radiatior. For the side panel I like your three slot design the best. The rest are too much IMO.
 
The 3 slot is interesting...
The top design is just strange...

What color lexan are you going to use? and is the case blace like you 'pics'?
 
Thanks for the input thus far :D
IndyJoe : Yea I'm liking my 3 slot idea the best too... I have way to many ideas..
siathlinux : Not completely sure on the plexi color yet.. but yea the case is black.
 
Back
Top