Project: dust bunny trap! (first build)

Riveninside

Weaksauce
actually i didn't know what to call it, but i figured i'd post up some pics because i've started! and just to let everyone know this is going to be a slowwww build becuase i work wayyy to much and am sick at the moment. unfortunately i dont have a lay out of what it will look like, nor do i have a good way to explain it lol so iguess you'll have to stay tuned!
now for the pics. (i'll try to explain it the best i can but if you hve any questions go ahead and ask!)

:EDIT: forgot to add.. the mesurements for the case are 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 15

mobo tray ;)

DCFC0081.jpg

(mowing the lawn as we speak.. wel my mom is :p )
equipment for building the project (at least most of it)

DCFC0079.jpg

part of the case

DCFC0077.jpg

(dont mind the bathroom, in the process of remodeling it)

Mesh much?? i'm going to need alot...

DCFC0073.jpg

my trusty dremel!

DCFC0075.jpg

and my very very current very very messy desk lol

DCFC0076.jpg

and so far the stuff i ordered (i did snag them from xoxide.com and newegg.com but i am hosting them, so i believe it still goes with the rules)

xoxide_1893_7798293.gif

xoxide_1893_17220435.gif

xoxide_1893_26369496.gif

(gonna change the LEDs to red)
xoxide_1893_56240320.gif

xoxide_1893_109743073.gif

17-170-010-01.jpg

And most of those are multible, didn't want to put multible pics up :p however i do have more parts around my desk (you can prolly see some) but since i am off to a party now i will leave you with that..
not too bad for my first build eh?
(btw i picked dust bunny trap becuase it will be covered in mesh and figured it'll attract alot of dust! gotta figure a way around that.. maybe put plexi glass around the inside, but i dont plan that far ahead... and so far spent about $400 on parts (including a few new to me comp parts!)

Back