• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Project DK1 [100% home made case]

DIDAC

n00b
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
10
Hi guys,
this is my new SFFS completely homemade.
Cost of materials about 40 Euro (excluding wood...)

internal dimension (cm): 16 x 23,7 x 24,4 (9,3 litres)
external alluminium dimensio (cm):16,6 x 24,3 x 25 (10,1 litres)
external wood dimension (cm): 19 x 26,5 x 26,8 (13,5 littres)

♦ Asrock H77M-ITX
♦ i5 3570 with CM GeminII M4 FAN-> PULL
♦ 2x2GB KINGSTON
♦ MSI GTX 660 OC TFIII
♦ Silverstone sfx 450w ST45SF
♦ two top fan Noctua redux NF-S12B
♦ SSD samsung 840 120GB
♦ HD 3,5" WD RED 3TB

Red led on top are disk access.

DSC_1.JPG


DSC_2.JPG


DSC_3.JPG


DSC_5.JPG


DSC_6.JPG


DSC_7.JPG


DSC_8.JPG


2014-07-26%2017.25.58.jpg


LinX
temp%20linx.jpg


GRID 2
temp%20grid2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice! I like the aluminum frame. I'd always wanted to do something like that.
 
Thank you guys.
Is not to difficult to do aluminium frame, you can see all pictures to understand which is made.
If you need any help, contact me ;)

WiSK i'm happy that you write here, I have a question for you: replace fan on Silverstone sfx 450w ST45SF : My DK1 consumes 200 watt max, I would change the stock fan on ST45SF and put Noctua A9x14. What do you think about this idea? Or better the BlackSilent Pro?

I know that you replaced stock fan, I saw your pictures. :D

thank you :)
bye
 
I'm afraid the Noctua 92mm won't fit in the bronze ST45SF. In the gold model, you can move the plug easily, but in the bronze one there are other parts in the way. The BlackSilent Pro PC-P has the right dimensions and adequate voltage-rpm profile.
 
For BlackSilent Pro PC-P: 23 Euro
For Silverstone SST-ST30SF (with fanless feature): 50 Euro

My pc reaches 200 watt max.

I Think taht it would be better buy ST30SF.
 
They are strips of parquet raw, but they are very smooth in one face.
I used sandpaper but not in the face that you can see.
 
Back
Top