Project CheckMate by E.E.L. Ambiense

Thanks, but it's just the standard 7 aero. I always modify my desktops with Rainmeter and RocketDock for a clean interface though. :)

that looks amazing. except one thing. that swiftech sticker really bugs me. :D idk if you have a sponsorship or something making you want to keep it, but id say if possible you should put a CM logo there or else just remove it. otherwise, lovelovelove it!

You read my mind. I was thinking the exact same thing on this one... I was surprised that E.E.L. hasn't made his own pump housing from cast acrylic. But oh well, we'll have to settle for some vinyl sticker I guess.

Everything looks fantastic. Look forward to some studio pics. Oh, and you should quote Ricky Bobby in saying, "I piss excellence" ;)

haha i put it a bit gingerly because i didnt want to come off as being too brash. i couldnt imagine you had somehow overlooked such a glaring eyesore! ;)

Alright, I just haven't had much time lately, but I've finished cleaning and polishing the rig and I feel comfortable enough to call her done. I shot some photos of her but I may shoot more before I take her home, so I may edit this post with more photos. Who knows. Here she is in all her shininess.

Now for some digital legacy...

Project CheckMate
Final Photos
Thumbs are clickable for large photos​

-------------
No more updates, so I got nuthin' else. :thumb:

Looking at the first post back on 4/23/09 to 9/15/09 has it as 18 weeks +/-. It's a fantastic build and I'm sure there are some things you would do differently looking back, but it looks great. What do your non-techie friends say when they see your stuff?

Looking at the first post back on 4/23/09 to 9/15/09 has it as 18 weeks +/-. It's a fantastic build and I'm sure there are some things you would do differently looking back, but it looks great. What do your non-techie friends say when they see your stuff?

Huh, been that long? Jeez. Obviously, I didn't work on this build exclusively though; probably 6-7 other builds in between that time too along with other non-modding crap like gaming, life, etc! ;)

Honestly, it's generally a 'meh' or non-committal grunt coming from friends, lol. Although, admittedly, I don't have many non-techie friends! :D

Thanks a million, man!

Very Nice, great work as always!!

Thank you kindly!

'Life'? What might that be? Is it part of 'Work'? :D

you sir, just rocked my world, one of my favorite mod/build of all time! you can't go wrong with black and white!

This deserves to be resurrected so others can see it!

you sir, just rocked my world, one of my favorite mod/build of all time! you can't go wrong with black and white!

This deserves to be resurrected so others can see it!

Thanks, man! Glad you enjoyed it. She's sitting right next to me as I type, although I'm not using her right now.

Back