• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Programable Pixel Shader

rcf1987

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
3,759
I got a Ti 4600 and it has a programable Pixel Shader what is that and how do I use it?
 
I believe if you lightly tap your reset button on your pc it will unlock the programming mode of the card and allow you to increase its speed by like 10 fold..
 
phaelinx said:
I believe if you lightly tap your reset button on your pc it will unlock the programming mode of the card and allow you to increase its speed by like 10 fold..

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
 
phaelinx said:
I believe if you lightly tap your reset button on your pc it will unlock the programming mode of the card and allow you to increase its speed by like 10 fold..


LOL you are just mean :D
 
phaelinx said:
I believe if you lightly tap your reset button on your pc it will unlock the programming mode of the card and allow you to increase its speed by like 10 fold..
QFMFT
 
the noobonic plage has broken out again, time to take refuge inside your computer room and wait out the storm
 
phaelinx said:
I believe if you lightly tap your reset button on your pc it will unlock the programming mode of the card and allow you to increase its speed by like 10 fold..

Im gonna have to write that one down.
 
Back
Top