• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Program to read voltages *OTHER THEN* aida64?

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
Trying to see what my system agent voltage is set to on "Auto" and looking for a program that will read and display all those voltages. Aida64 doesnt show me that and I had a program before this format I did and cant remember what it was called. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
 
nvr mind, I found it... it was Hardware Monitor. Trying to see my System Agent Voltage but what is it?? just looks like it gives me an offset value. For the first time ever I booted my new build I just got together and only 24gb of 32gb was showing. I did increase vdimm to 1.38 (As stock for this ram is 1.36) and all is ok "FOR NOW" but was thinking VCCSA and or IO may need to be adjusted for this 3200mhz ram. Any advise?? Thanks and here is a pic of what im looking at:

voltages.png
 
My advice is not to trust software readings unless you have verified their accuracy with a digital meter. With that said it usually will not be easy to read the dimm voltage using a meter.
 
nvr said anything about reading dimm voltage. Need to see what my VCCSA voltage is
 
I expect that will be similar level of difficulty if not harder to reading dimm voltages on most motherboards.

I was talking about this (however the part where he reads the caps not the points):
 
Last edited:
Back
Top