• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Program to identify what camera took the picture

iakona

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
445
Hello, I had a program that could do the above, but forgot the name of it...I'm sure there are several so any would do...
 
I think you're looking for an application that can read the EXIF information embedded in an image. For that there are many available, including some web browser add-ins.

I use IrfanView as my image viewer, and if you install its add-ins you can hit "i" to find a button to display EXIF information. I also just installed some Firefox Add-In that shows EXIF information...I think it is called Exif Viewer (version 1.30), and it seems to work pretty nicely. Cheers.
 
If you just want the quick and dirty, right click the picture -> properties -> summary -> advanced. There is general/extended EXIF data there.
 
Back
Top