program to Capitalize every first letter i write

Dr_Chanesaw

Limp Gawd
program to Capitalize every word i write everywhere?
i need this for working with ebay software, my boss wants everything capatalized, my pinkie hurts from holding down Shift all the time.

Also would be nice to have programmable frequently used phrases too.

You can use MS Word. Type in whatever you want then select the text and do Format - Change Case. Pick 'Title Case' then OK and copy/paste into wherever you want the text to end up.

AutoHotKey can do what you want, but I'm not sure how to set it up. The documentation should help you out

You can always try the other suggestions in the thread.

Can you write C? If you can you could easily write a code that inputs some text and uppercases the first of every word

Stormlifter said:
Can you write C? If you can you could easily write a code that inputs some text and uppercases the first of every word

You could do that easily in any language at all. I was assuming the OP didn't know any, which is why I suggested sed.

True... actually I might write one for ya buddy, if I get a little bit of time...

Can you copy the text first into notepad? if so I might get some freetime and write it.
On second thought, you probably could find someone's project online that does that.

good advice. I found an easy solution - free software from download.com which can replace say `dn with Donna L'Oren , `vs with Victoria Secret 'pp with Push-Up Padded etc., pretty much solved my problem and made it alot easier for me to type at work. we use ebay software called Blackthorne, it's like Excel but database fields are ebay auctions. I found that most of the time i use a small vocabulary of 50-70 words to describe the items we sell. Life should be easier for me from now now, now i 'll have more time for screwing around online.

Back