• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Program to adjust gamma for games?

Hecktec

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
197
I want to know if there is any program out there (Preferably free) which would allow me to adjust the gamma setting for games. The Nvidia Control Panel color settings applies to the desktop and videos, but not games (would've liked to have Digital Vibrance for games aswell)

Any ideas?
 
Yes powerstrip works very well for gamma, I frequently use it with games and movies. But you say the nvidia gamma and digital vibrance don't work? They did the last time I tried em, but you're right I just checked and they are now for desktop only, wtf? I know nvidia likes to remove functionality in their drivers but thats going a bit too far. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top