Program like Mighty Text?

topslop1

2[H]4U
I have a Motorola G4 that I'd like to hook up to the pc to send texts through instead of using the phone itself... much like the pay for service offered by Mighty Text.

Is there a free program that allows me to do this? What's the name!

Thanks.

really?... "MightyText Pro costs about $3.33/month when purchased annually."

i love mightytext and it's absolutely worth it.

PushBullet

I no longer use android but that was what I had used last year. I don't know if it is still working etc. I did remember people were talking about sms syncing issues.

I regularly use my Google Voice number to send texts through the Hangouts/Gmail web interface on my desktop, and it works simultaneously with the Hangouts app on my Android phone.

I regularly use my Google Voice number to send texts through the Hangouts/Gmail web interface on my desktop, and it works simultaneously with the Hangouts app on my Android phone.

Yep, this is what I do with mine as well. Makes sending/receiving SMS indistinguishable from IMs.

Reactions: Rylan
like this
PushBullet

I no longer use android but that was what I had used last year. I don't know if it is still working etc. I did remember people were talking about sms syncing issues.

Yup, I use Pushbullet on my PCs as well and it works great. Though they did go to an subscription service for unlimited texting now, they still let you send 100 texts for free a month, which is fine with me still since most of my friends/family are on Hangouts and I don't use SMS much outside of that.

Back