profile surfing site issues

Soldier101

Gawd
So, on one of my computers....profile A can't get to a site....profile B,C,D and everywhere else however can. I posted this here because it is obviously related to the profile in some way.

This is a remotely hosted site (IRS website actually)

Profile A see's a white error page that says:
------
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, apache@%{Host}.rup.afsiep.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
-----------

So it can get to the site but the server returns an error.

Try clearing cookies/session data (for example, by using InPrivate/incognito/private mode in your browser).

It isn't completely profile specific. After some more research I have noticed that it works in all browsers for all users except for the one having issues. On hers, it will load in chrome just not internet explorer. We went as far as to reset internet explorer to default and it still does it :-(

It isn't completely profile specific. After some more research I have noticed that it works in all browsers for all users except for the one having issues. On hers, it will load in chrome just not internet explorer. We went as far as to reset internet explorer to default and it still does it :-(

compate the SSL/TLS settings between the profiles.

We've experienced issues accessing some secure sites when we have SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 all enabled.

If we then don't enable TLS 1.1 and 1.2, sites will load that previously didn't; sadly enough, some of those sites with issues were Fed sites.

Last I remember reading on Firefox, is that it still doesn't support TLS 1.1 and 1.2. Not sure if that is still the case, and no clue whether or not that is the case with Chrome.

Back