Im using a zalman hsf forgot which one but its a turbine looking one that sits up verticle and has a big green light. Anyways the hsf is kinda warm to the touch. Its not really really hot but just warm.
So im kinda worried...I had this build since May and everything works fine, and still works fine im just scared it may be over heating.
Also is there a program that i can download that works with vista 64 that can tell me the temp of my processor? Ill try to find one through search here.
I may just be getting myself worked up but i want to be sure. No over clock or anything btw...
So im kinda worried...I had this build since May and everything works fine, and still works fine im just scared it may be over heating.
Also is there a program that i can download that works with vista 64 that can tell me the temp of my processor? Ill try to find one through search here.
I may just be getting myself worked up but i want to be sure. No over clock or anything btw...