• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problems with Xonar DG and Dirt 2?

Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
40
So after buying a pair of HD 555's, I decided to buy a nice cheap sound card to accompany them. While the sound is definitely an upgrade from onboard, I cannot play Dirt 2 for more than a few minutes without it crashing and going into a sound loop that can only be stopped by restarting my PC. This issue only started appearing after I installed the Xonar DG. I have since installed the UNi 1.31 driver, but the issue still persists.

Has anyone ever experienced this issue or know any ways to get around it? Or possibly recommend a good modded driver that may alleviate the issue?
 
Install the Asus drivers again. Open the Asus control panel and turn off the GX button. It's right there on the first screen of the panel. I suspect that will fix it.

Alternatively, find where the GX option is in the UNi drivers and nuke it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top