Sometimes when I boot my machine up, the sound will sound very "metalic" for lack of a better word. It's very high pitched and "chimey," but definitely audible and you can understand what is playing.
I know the description sucks, but I have an X-fi extreme music card and am wondering if it is bad, or it is something with my PC. Reboots will fix this problem, but it shouldn't happen at all. Does anyone have this issue? Is it the card, or my mobo causing the issue? It doesn't happen that often, but like about once a week or so. Just wondering.
Thanks in advance.
I know the description sucks, but I have an X-fi extreme music card and am wondering if it is bad, or it is something with my PC. Reboots will fix this problem, but it shouldn't happen at all. Does anyone have this issue? Is it the card, or my mobo causing the issue? It doesn't happen that often, but like about once a week or so. Just wondering.
Thanks in advance.