Problems with wireless card...

... a few months ago I switched from USB to PCI wireless since my USB card broke. I figured nothing would really change and that all would be fine. I ran into issues with my PCI card when it would refuse to connect to my network until I finally just decided to remove the WEP and then finally it would connect. The connection has been subpar at best resulting in something like 150-200 ms in WoW. When I left the computer on overnight, in the morning I was unable to connect to my network (I tried repairing ect.) unless I completely restarted my computer. Now I have a bigger problem in which my computer just stops recieving packets every two hours or so and forced me to restart the computer in order to fix it. I know it's not my wireless because my old USB card and other computers have never had issues with it. My PCI card is an 802.11g PCI Turbo Wireless Adapter, but my wireless network is an Apple Airport which I'm sure is only Wireless B compatible. Could this be the issue? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as this is extremely frustrating.

Back