Problems with UD Stats?

Anderu

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2006
Joined
Jun 19, 2001
Messages
1,189
I noticed the the UD stats on the HardFolding page have not updated for a few days. Are there problems over there?
 
GRID has not updated stats for the last serveral days. There is an announcement in their forums that the stats job is failing but they don't know why yet.
 
Alrighty then! I guess when they get it all straightened out, it is going to look like a HUGE dump on the stats page, but other than that, no biggie. I need only click one of my agents to see where I am at any given moment. The stats page merely provides the ability to tell everyone else how I am doing. I can live without that for a bit. ;)
 
Yup, that would qualify as a dump alright! :eek:
 
Back
Top