Problems with Sennheiser PC 350

Rang

Limp Gawd
I've had this headset since August and just yesterday the sound in the right ear went out. Before this happened when I had no music on I could hear some light static, this was going on for a couple weeks before the sound went out completely in the right ear. I can't find my receipt and will have to pay sennheiser $50 to have them fixed. Is there a cheaper solution to this? I remember the same thing happening in my HD555's a few years back and being able to buy a replacement cable that goes from the right to left ear.

Hmm, seems like i may be experiencing similar issue with my PC 350. For a while now, i've been hearing some weird/light static/low frequency sound in the right earpad. Haven't really been sure if its my soundcard or the headphones themself.

You said "couple of weeks", think this started about 2 months ago for me. Though been a few weeks now where i haven't heard this static sound at all, but it just started again now, but it doesn't happen often.

Been wondering if should take the headphones back to the store, but am not quite sure if i want to blame the headphones, because the soundcard i use, Creative X-FI XtremeMusic, i've had for about 3-4 years now, and the PC350 i've only had for about 6 months.

Edit: Actually just unplugged the headset, and when i touch the green headphone plug i can hear static noise in the earpads, anyone know what this mean? Some wiring problem? Is this something i could try to fix myself or should i just take it back to the store?

Last edited:
Back