Problems with seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelaton4

Limp Gawd
I recently bought a Motherboard Cpu and heat sink from sduneman3. I sent my payment on the 8th and i have not heard a world from him and i haven't got my stuff. I have sent him numerous Pms and gotten no response. Any advice. I thought he was legit...:confused:

Well he hasn't logged on since then so he wouldn't have seen any of your PM's. Have you called him, sent him an email, etc...?

Do you have his Heatware? If so why don't you ask some of the other people he's dealt with and ask them what their experience with him was like.

Did this deal happen thru PM..??

I notice that he did not reply to your WTB thread, the reason being he cant.

He only has 41 posts, and cant post in the F/S section until he has 50.

If you have any contact info, I would suggest you try to contact him thru those means.

He may just be really busy....and needs a reminder.

Yea i have tried, so far no luck... I have faith though. Hopefully he is an honest man

Never deal with someone who just joined less they have heat and they ship/pay first. I also got ripped off by a noob here, and i was as ignorant as to not ask for heat, etc.

I am going to give it another day. I suppose i was being naive i have had so many good deals It got to my head. I will file a claim with paypal i guess in another day...this sucks

he emailed me back, says he can have it shipped soon. We will see how it goes. Hopefully it will be all good. He has been busy, and internet has been down

he emailed me back, says he can have it shipped soon. We will see how it goes. Hopefully it will be all good. He has been busy, and internet has been down

Yes. I'm sorry. I'm just moving into my new apartment for school, working a ton of hours so I have money for the school year. This deal just got away from me unintentionally. I didn't even realize you had sent payment!

But, the shipping label was printed off earlier, and will be dropped off at the Post Office in about 6 hrs.

Sorry again!

Did this deal happen thru PM..??
I notice that he did not reply to your WTB thread, the reason being he cant. He only has 41 posts, and cant post in the F/S section until he has 50.
If you have any contact info, I would suggest you try to contact him thru those means.
He may just be really busy....and needs a reminder.

Yes, it was thru PM.

He has all my contact info, and even thou I have low Heat, my eBay account (Sduneman3) has over 350 transactions.

Item Came, Packed well, Works well I am very happy. It took along time but it was as promised. Good seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back