• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Problems with my X-530...Help!

aznpxdd

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
2,354
My Logitech X-530's left and surround left's volume are much lower than the right and right surround, I don't know what the problem is. I reconnected the cables to both to the subs and the computer, but no use. My speakers are currently connected to the TurtleBeach Santa Cruz. So basically everytime I put the speaker slider to the left, the volume on my left speakers are very low compare to the ones on the right.

If anyone knows how to solve this, thanks in advance.
 
Also...I noticed that when I turn my sound up with nothing playing, the speakers let out a high pitch humming noise. It has never done this before...maybe it's time for me to move onto a new soundcard.
 
Back
Top