Problems with installing old NForce3 drivers

I think this is the right place to ask this, but I'm having problems installing some drivers on an older motherboard. I've installed XP Pro using a disk that includes SP2, but my driver disk is apparently too old and wants SP1 to install anything, so I'm guessing it doesn't know what to do with SP2. This is a bit of a problem, since I can't install my Lan drivers to get online. The motherboard is an EPox 9NDA3J, so I went to EPox's website, but their ftp server seems to be terminally down, so I can't get the latest specific drivers from them. I went to nVidia and downloaded their legacy nF3 drivers, burned em to a disk and popped that into the computer that I was installing on. It copies or upacks the files from the disk and puts them in the nVidia folder on the hard drive, but right as the nVidia logo pops on screen to start actually installing them, it immediately disappears again and then...nothing. I'm at a loss as to what to do, at this point, unless there's some way to remove all the service packs from a Windows install that hasn't been manually updated. Any help would be greatly appreciated here :(

Back