• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problems with IE after installing Service Pack 2

Zer0_II

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
92
I need some help with my IE.

I installed the sevice pack 2 and IE stopped working. Not a single page could be found anymore. Because I had some other problems with service pack 2 I uninstalled it again, but IE doesn`t work correctly like it did before.

I always get "page or server cannot be found".

I read in a computer magazine what could be the cause of the problem but I forgot what it was.

Does anyone know?
 
I also have netscape, which is working. Internet Explorer hasn't worked since I installed SP2 though.
 
Have you tried while in IE:
Tools/ Internet Options/ Connections/ Setup
Worth a shot
 
Back
Top