Apr 30, 2009 #1 R RADEoN Supreme [H]ardness Joined Dec 30, 2005 Messages 6,533 Am I the only one that has this issue? I tried clearing my cookies etc on my blackberry. but whenever I visit SoapBox etc, it comes up as the regular site.
Am I the only one that has this issue? I tried clearing my cookies etc on my blackberry. but whenever I visit SoapBox etc, it comes up as the regular site.
Apr 30, 2009 #2 FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff member 2FA Joined May 18, 1997 Messages 58,537 Yeah, it is hosed for me too. Thanks for the heads up.
May 1, 2009 #4 FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff member 2FA Joined May 18, 1997 Messages 58,537 Just checking to see if you were paying attention AnthonyG. You pass.
May 1, 2009 #5 R RADEoN Supreme [H]ardness Joined Dec 30, 2005 Messages 6,533 Lol. Thanks for fixing it. I don't know why, but I didn't see the drop-down menu to change it back to mobile. Thanks again. Posted via [H] Mobile Device
Lol. Thanks for fixing it. I don't know why, but I didn't see the drop-down menu to change it back to mobile. Thanks again. Posted via [H] Mobile Device