Colonel Sanders
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2001
- Messages
- 5,615
Does anyone else have problems with Anisotropic filtering forced on in the Control Center? Whenever I have it forced, AF will flicker on and off (between 16x AF and none at all) constantly while in game. AF works fine however if the game controls the setting and I have it set to application controlled in the Control Center.
This is a big pain because games like Dragon Age which don't have an in game option for AF get the flickering on and off if I force it, and it looks really bad without it.
Running Catalyst 9.11 on Win7 64
This is a big pain because games like Dragon Age which don't have an in game option for AF get the flickering on and off if I force it, and it looks really bad without it.
Running Catalyst 9.11 on Win7 64