Problems with ENB with new system

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd
I have recently built a new gaming machine. Specs are as follows.
Haswell i7-4770
Gigabyte Z87 1150 mobo
16 gig of ram
Gigabyte GTX 660 2gig
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit with all updates completed.
System runs very smooth and quiet. I just installed Farcry3 and it is playing full graphics with no slowdowns.
I am trying to run an ENB with Skyrim and I am running into a problem. I have tried many different versions of ENB and different kinds of presets.
I have run ENB before on my old system and it was an AMD X4 620 with an ATI 5850 and it ran fine.
This is a completely new build on a new 250gb SSD.
I initially tried with mods to include SKSE but I have since started over from scratch. I have no video optimizers running and I have all the latest drivers for my machine. I am running 334.89 WHQL drivers for the video.
I can run Skyrim with full HD textures and Ultra settings without ENB and it flies through Skyrim. With ENB loaded, it will not make it past the intro video.
I have the integrated Intel card disabled and ENB splash screen is showing it is using the correct adapter.
I am not getting any errors, it just CTD.
I have the latest directX installed from MS.
No one has answered my post on the ENB site so I am curious to see if anyone here has run into a similar issue. I am curious if it is the Haswell chip? When I run easytune the clock rate fluctuates but it is rated at 3.4 with no overclocking.
I have the correct load order on Skyrim and I have even unchecked HD textures and mods to see if it would that way.
I have also wiped all ini's and reset them. The only thing I have not done yet is to completely remove Skyrim and re-add it.

Ok, found the answer to my problem. If anyone else runs into this. Look in your services and turn off 3d stereoscopic driver service. This has fixed my issue.

Back