I have a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131402 mother board with two xfx 5770 on it.
I know that both of them work independently, and they both work when on at the same time. but when I added a display port cable to put my three montiors on one card and put in the crossfire bridge the second card said it is disabled, and I do not get an option to enable crossfire in the CCC panal.
Primary Adapter
Graphics Card Manufacturer Powered by AMD
Graphics Chipset ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
Device ID 68B8
Vendor 1002
Subsystem ID 2990
Subsystem Vendor ID 1682
Graphics Bus Capability PCI Express 2.0
Maximum Bus Setting PCI Express 2.0 x2
BIOS Version 012.020.000.044
BIOS Part Number 113-HD577AZNFA6-113-AC35000-100-XF
BIOS Date 2010/11/01
Memory Size 1024 MB
Memory Type GDDR5
Core Clock in MHz 850 MHz
Memory Clock in MHz 1200 MHz
Total Memory Bandwidth in GByte/s 76.8 GByte/s
Disabled Adapter
Graphics Card Manufacturer Powered by AMD
Graphics Chipset ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
Device ID 68B8
Vendor 1002
Subsystem ID 2990
Subsystem Vendor ID 1682
Graphics Bus Capability PCI Express 2.0
Maximum Bus Setting PCI Express 2.0 x8
BIOS Version 012.020.000.044
BIOS Part Number 113-HD577AZNFA6-113-AC35000-100-XF
BIOS Date 2010/11/01
Memory Size 1024 MB
Memory Type GDDR5
Core Clock in MHz 850 MHz
Memory Clock in MHz 1200 MHz
Total Memory Bandwidth in GByte/s 76.8 GByte/s
any suggestions?
I know that both of them work independently, and they both work when on at the same time. but when I added a display port cable to put my three montiors on one card and put in the crossfire bridge the second card said it is disabled, and I do not get an option to enable crossfire in the CCC panal.
Primary Adapter
Graphics Card Manufacturer Powered by AMD
Graphics Chipset ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
Device ID 68B8
Vendor 1002
Subsystem ID 2990
Subsystem Vendor ID 1682
Graphics Bus Capability PCI Express 2.0
Maximum Bus Setting PCI Express 2.0 x2
BIOS Version 012.020.000.044
BIOS Part Number 113-HD577AZNFA6-113-AC35000-100-XF
BIOS Date 2010/11/01
Memory Size 1024 MB
Memory Type GDDR5
Core Clock in MHz 850 MHz
Memory Clock in MHz 1200 MHz
Total Memory Bandwidth in GByte/s 76.8 GByte/s
Disabled Adapter
Graphics Card Manufacturer Powered by AMD
Graphics Chipset ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
Device ID 68B8
Vendor 1002
Subsystem ID 2990
Subsystem Vendor ID 1682
Graphics Bus Capability PCI Express 2.0
Maximum Bus Setting PCI Express 2.0 x8
BIOS Version 012.020.000.044
BIOS Part Number 113-HD577AZNFA6-113-AC35000-100-XF
BIOS Date 2010/11/01
Memory Size 1024 MB
Memory Type GDDR5
Core Clock in MHz 850 MHz
Memory Clock in MHz 1200 MHz
Total Memory Bandwidth in GByte/s 76.8 GByte/s
any suggestions?