• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problems with card

Jay D.

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
122
I recently bought a new LCD monitor, which I love. It's fantastic but I've found a problem. When I play World of Warcraft sometimes the far right(2-5 pixels I suppose) will be random colors all the way down. At first I was horrified at dead pixels but when I alt tab out my desktop is fine and when I change the ingame resolution and change it back its fine. So I came to the conclusion it isn't my new LCD *Phew*

Also to test this even further I took a screen shot and the odd colors were there as well. Now I'm confused. I thought it would be the video cards digital out. I was using the VGA and it was fine on my old monitor. Is my video card? What else could it be?
 
If it is in the screenshot, it is not hardware at all.

This is a problem with either: Drivers, or the Game itself.

==>Lazn
 
I would not worry about it, it looks to me like the game is applying some shadows, or blending where it is not supposed to. It doesn't look like it actually affects anything.

==>Lazn
 
I know...but still. It can get distracting when its bright pink. :(
 
Back
Top