Problems OCing with Asus M2N32-SLI....Please Help

Hey everyone, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to overclock this board. I'm running the new 603 bios. I tried OCing a couple different ways.

1. Changed CPU freq to 210mhz from 200, set multiplier to 10x. Save changes reboot. Blank screen. Manual reboot. Fail to post.

2. Same as above, set CPU voltage to 1.375v. Ram set to 1.9v. HTT multiplier to 5x. HTT at 210mhz. Save changes reboot. Blank screen. Manual reboot. Fail to post. I tried setting HTT to 4x. Same thing

3. Same as 2. but in addition set CPU HTT 1.20v SPP-MCP 1.42v SPP 1.35v MCP 1.50v

4. OK, for something simple. Used AI Overclock. Set to 10%. Save changes reboot. Blank screen. Manual reboot. Fail to post.

What am I doing wrong?

Computer runs perfectly with no OC. Ran multiple benchmarks (3DMark, Prime95, Super Pi). So the system is stable. I just don't know why it doesn't want to OC.

Bad board? Bad CPU stepping? I heard the 3800+ easily OC's to 2.5ghz.

Specs of the machine are in my sig.

Please help. Crying or Very sad

Edit **Ehhh. AM2 cpu, I take that back...**

Sorry man, I honestly have no idea, as I've never played with anything AM2 (or DDR2 for that matter).

UPDATE: I finally figured out what is "wrong" with my mobo. Turns out it's no the mobo at all, but my ram. Apparently my ram will not accept the higher clock. I tried on stick at a time. One stick accepts the higher clocks, one doesn't. So I guess it's just a case of bad luck. I guess I should've gotten some faster XMS ram.

Back