• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problems mounting bracket onto Scythe Ninja Copper.

Phoenix '97

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 4, 2000
Messages
4,539
I'm having problems mounting the bracket onto the HS:
http://mercury.made2own.com/~eiiisol/hsf1.jpg
The upper right side of the bracket is either too big, or slighly bent out of shape, and won't fit all the way down. The other bracket for Socket A or something will just barely fit after a bit of coaxing. The spot of thermal grease on there is all that touches the CPU when I place it on there, so I'll need to fix that somehow. But how?
 
Back
Top